SimpleSwap Easter Hunting Game
The Easter Bunny has hidden 11eggs with SWAP, DOCK, XVG, NULS, SAND, QTUM, SKY, NEBL, ZIL, SYS, GO all around the SimpleSwap website. Be the first to find it and get a reward!
How to take part in the Easter Hunting Game
- Starting at 9 a.m. UTC on April 4th, go to explore https://simpleswap.io/
- Find the Egg and save the picture hidden inside
- Post it to your Twitter profile and add the hashtag from this picture
- Follow & tag in the post @SimpleSwap_io and our coin partners (the one that you found in the egg) @docknetwork, @vergecurrency, @Nuls, @TheSandboxGame, @qtum, @SkycoinProject, @NeblioTeam, @zilliqa, @syscoin, @go_chain
- Wait for the results announcement on our Twitter page on Monday, April 5th!
Please, note that prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the announcement of the winners.
New eggs will appear on the SimpleSwap website during the day so that hunters from different time zones have a chance to participate in our Easter Hunting Game. Here is the timetable:
Sunday, April 4th
09:00 a.m. UTC — an egg with SimpleSwap Coin (SWAP) is showing up
10:30 a.m. UTC — an egg with Dock ( DOCK) is showing up
12:00 p.m. UTC — an egg with Verge ( XVG) is showing up
01:30 p.m. UTC — an egg with NULS (NULS) is showing up
03:00 p.m. UTC — an egg with The Sandbox (SAND) is showing up
04:30 p.m. UTC — an egg with Qtum (QTUM) is showing up
06:00 p.m. UTC — an egg with Skycoin (SKY) is showing up
07:30 p.m. UTC — an egg with Neblio (NEBL) is showing up
09:00 p.m. UTC — an egg with Zilliqa (ZIL) is showing up
10:30 p.m. UTC — an egg with Syscoin (SYS) is showing up
11:30 p.m. UTC — an egg with GoChain (GO) is showing up
Only the fastest hunters who were the first to fulfill all the conditions of the contest will get their prizes. Good luck! 🐰
Feel free to follow our updates and news on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Telegram.
Read what the customers say about SimpleSwap on Trustpilot.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have via
Originally published at https://simpleswap.io on March 29, 2021.